What is total hip Replacement surgery?
If your hip has been damaged by arthritis, a fracture, or other conditions, common activities such as walking or getting in and out of a chair may be painful and difficult. With hip replacement surgery your hip may be stiff, and it may be hard to put on your shoes and socks. You may even feel uncomfortable…[Read more]
Do you want the answwers of following questions Regarding Hip Replacement Recovery?
- When can I go home after hip replacement recovery?
- Will I need to use a walker at first for hip replacement recovery?
- When will my hip incision heal?
- How soon does rehabilitation therapy start after the hip surgery for hip replacement recovery?
and many…[Read more]
Why might I need hip replacement surgery?
Hip replacement surgery is a treatment for pain and disability in the hip. Osteoarthritis is the most common reason for hip replacement surgery.
Osteoarthritis causes loss of joint cartilage in the hip. Damage to the cartilage and bones limits movement and may cause pain. People with severe pain from a…[Read more]
Tips for Fast Hip Replacement Recovery
It can significantly improve your quality of life, helping you get back to the things you enjoyed before hip pain got in the way.
Follow the tips given below for a smooth and fast hip replacement recovery.
- Follow your exercise routine regularly.
- Take care of your incision
- Follow a healthy Diet.
Hip Replacement SURGERY – Procedure
In Hip Replacement surgery, doctors remove or replace the portion of pelvis and femur (thigh bone) that form the hip joint.
Types of the Hip Replacement Surgery –
- Total Hip Replacement Surgery (The most common type of the surgery)
- Partial Hip Replacement
Total Hip Replacement
In this…[Read more]