April 7, 2021 at 11:26 am #1559
Tips for Fast Hip Replacement Recovery
It can significantly improve your quality of life, helping you get back to the things you enjoyed before hip pain got in the way.
Follow the tips given below for a smooth and fast hip replacement recovery.
- Follow your exercise routine regularly.
- Take care of your incision
- Follow a healthy Diet.
- Pay attention to your weight.
- Prepare your house so that after surgery you will have easy access to everything you will need.
- Follow every instruction of your physician.
- Balance the rest and exercise time for better results.
- During the sleep don’t forget to consider the position of your hip that can avoid muscle strain, injury or dislocation of the hip.
- Arrange help – Hip replacement recovery time can get long, hence you should have backup for every condition, so ask in advance for help. Arrange people who can help you with chores, shopping, cooking, bathing, and other daily activities.
- Do exercise and other physical movements carefully during the recovery period.